Asking Price: €99,000
Project for a beautiful hotel in the Matarraña, the Spanish Tuscany.
A unique selling proposition:
- An absolutely unique project!
- project for a small, high-quality, ecological contemporary design hotel located amidst the rural tranquility and nature (1.5 km from the center of Lledo)
- focused on summer holidays (European markets) and weekend tourism (being situated at the junction Cataluñia, Castellón-Valencia and Aragon) for couples
- consists of 10 luxury ensuite rooms with ample terrace and panoramic view, restaurant and bar, swimming pool, terraces and sauna
- A beautiful location!
- Panoramic views of the Puertos de Beceite
- ancient olive grove with pine forest (4 ha)
- in the heart of the Spanish Tuscany: typical villages of the Matarraña and Terra Alta, full of history, walking and cycling routes (via verde, …), crystal clear water rivers, vineyards, hills and mountains, lake, … and a Mediterranean climate
- at a 1-hour drive from the Costa Dorada, the Ebro Valley and Delta, Tarragona, Salou, Morella
- at a 2-hour drive from Barcelona, Zagaroza, Lleida, Castellón, Peníscola
- A complete project!
The project is ready for building:
- all necessary authorisations
- a fully developed and detailed construction plan
- a grant of 200.000 euros possible
- a legalized private well
- a plan for electrical connection
- quotations for the full realization of the building with all facilities (after a thorough consultation of the market)
- A competitive price!
- 99,000 euros for the land, permits, plans, … (or for the company that owns everything) – help with financing possible)
- The building can be fully realized for 1.000.000 euros
View of the Hotel’s location
Here are the plans, please be wait for the files to load:
ARCHIT FORMATO A1
ARCHIT BLOQUE R
For more information please contact us